With so many major leaders in tourism represented in the TLC membership, the right people are at the table looking at the future of tourism.
We are the second largest economic factor in the area, and coming together under one umbrella strengthens our voice.
We are involved in legislation that impacts tourism on city, county, state, and federal levels. We also host nationally-known events.
Our reach is heightened by working with the following organizations, committees, and task forces including:
- City of Savannah City Council
- City of Portwentworth City Council
- City of Savannah Arena Advisory Committee
- Chatham County Commission
- Convention Hotel Issues
- Cruise Ship Exploratory Committee
- Downtown Sounding Board
- Georgia Restaurant Association (GRA)
- Metropolitan Planning Commission, Unified Zoning Ordinance
- Pooler Chamber of Commerce
- Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce
- Savannah Development & Renewal Authority (SDRA)
- Savannah Downtown Business Association
- Savannah Riverfront
- South of DeRenne Association (SODA)
- Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC)
- Visit Savannah